I can't believe it.
At 11 months, Kendree:
- shows NO signs of teeth
- prefers to army crawl, but can crawl for reals when she feels like it
- pulls up on all furniture. Easton doesn't know quite what to make of this as his "safe spot" i.e. the couch is no longer out of her reach.
- tries to climb the stairs. She's made it up two stairs a few times before mama catches her. I suppose I really need to start putting up that gate (it is just such a pain!)
- says mama and dada. I think she gets who we are since she doesn't really really say dada during the day and doesn't say mama nearly as much when Ronnie is home.
- vocalizes when she doesn't like something...like me taking away a baby wipe, or the remote.
- crawls over and tries to pull up on your leg when she wants you to pick her up.
- follows Easton and I everywhere around the house (hence the climbing the stairs business).
- loves Baby Signing Time. She's not signing quite yet (at least that I have caught on to), but boy does she love those DVDs.
- takes two naps a day and sleeps from 8pm to 7am (getting up once).
- eats like a champ...4 "meals" a day plus some nursing sessions.
- devours Ritz crackers.
- loves to be "stuck" in Primary with mama. She will sit and flap her arms up and down when the kids are singing. cutest. thing. ever.
- snuggles with mama for one verse of "Teach Me to Walk in the Light" before her naps.
- nurses to sleep at night.
- pats mama on the back when mama pats her back (one of my favorite things that both of my kids have done).
- waves (kinda) bye-bye.
- adores her big brother and tries to interact with him whenever he will humor her (and many times when he is not quite as patient).
The official 11 month picture.
Other "hanging out in the bouncer" shots. (in the first one she is intently watching Baby Signing Time).
I've always given her pens to play with on the floor while I am getting some work done. The other evening I looked over and she had gotten the cap off and was having the time of her life "eating" the pen. She cried huge crocodile tears when we took it away.
Ignore the closed eyes due to that darn flash, but this was her first stair climbing experience.
And hanging out in her car seat on our trip down to Denver a few weekends ago.










I leave town for a few days and look at the amazing feats that Kendree girl can do! Continue enjoying she and her brother!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen Kendree cry. So sorry Kendree they took your toy away...Grandma Cali will have to find something else for you to play with instead of a pen to write on yourself with.
ReplyDelete