Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2 1/4 years

And "totally" grown up.

at least that is what he wants us to believe. I thought I would record a little of what Easton is up to these days. (in bullet-form no less)

He is:
  • Loving his sister. Occasionally, when he doesn't know where she is, he will search the entire house calling out "Kenny! Kenny!"
  • Speaking in real, actual sentences. Like last night when he walked away from my sister for a minute, then came back and announced, "I'm back!!!" I'll try to remember some of the others so I can document them on here.
  • Loving the movie "The Gnomemobile"
  • Singing songs with you. He is really good at "Once There Was a Snowman" but all other songs he really just sings out the last word of every phrase.
  • Wanting to play in the snow all day every day.
  • Throwing a few more tantrums than normal, but I'm confident that the Easton I know will return to us in the next month or so.
  • Very good at saying sorry, not so good at preventing the things that require the apology.
  • A Memory Game addict! He got a Toy Story Memory game for Valentine's day and we play it multiple times a day.
  • Loving the OK GO video This Too Shall Pass (really, what human being isn't?)
  • Hitting hundreds of golf balls daily (don't worry the plastic and foam indoor kind). He's even starting to get his hands right. He certainly knows how to make his daddy proud.
  • Wanting to watch someone play the Wii all of the time. He doesn't care at all that he is not actually doing anything, just wants you to do it.
  • Just a delightful little man--so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can just hear him! Miss him and Kendree and you guys - wish we lived closer - can hardly wait until May.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete