Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kendree:1 month

This little dear is one month old today!

She is a very good baby, as long as she has a clean diaper, a full belly, and no gas.  She has let me know that I won't be eating any chocolate for the next few months, but I suppose she is worth it!

Kendree is a grunter.  She makes us laugh with all of her little noises.  Sometimes when she makes those newborn sounds that sound like a cat, Easton will "meow" back at her.  It is hilarious.

She is an excellent eater, as evidenced by her one month weight check this afternoon.  She weighed in at 8 lbs 9 oz (50th percentile up from 10th percentile at 2 weeks) and was 20.5 inches long.

She likes her binky more and more everyday, but I seem to remember Easton liking it a bit more at this stage.  It's funny how I just don't remember some specifics that I'm sure my life revolved around when I was at this stage with Easton.  You don't think you will forget, but you do.  I forgive my parents for not remembering things now.  I can't even remember 2 years ago, let alone 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment