Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Halloween

Thought I would post more Halloween pictures for the grandparents.

The pumpkin Easton "carved." [meaning that he LOVED helping me draw the face, but once the insides were displayed in all of their glory, he ran for the hills]

After I had altered Kendree's turtle costume so that people would know she was a girl [read: added the pink bow] I decided that I better see just how okay she would be with wearing the hat and got these expressions.


She was an angel as usual and gave me the biggest grins!

Finally a few more shots of our little turtle and Buzz.



For my reference: Turtle costume from BabyTrend (when they existed).  Easton wore it in 2008 (seen here).  Buzz Lightyear costume and inflatable wings(purchased separately) from Amazon.  And if you ask me, the wings totally make the costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment